Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a Quitter..Sort Of...

Sad but true, when it came to the letter writing, I gave up. Important lesson learned though - as much as I enjoy writing and people, I don't enjoy writing TO people. Especially letters that will never be sent. Pointless.

BUT, I'm determined not to quit the whole idea of attempting to make some sort of difference in my life, (and maybe even the world one day...), while figuring out some new interests and hobbies each month. So tomorrow, September 1, 2010...I start anew!

Since this is one of the busiest times of year at work, I've decided to do a random act of kindness each day. I promise to blog more than twice a month about it. I have a feeling that even though there are some who think I lack a heart, I may just take to this whole idea of being nice to others. ;)

Feel free to join in with me on this one and leave comments about the kind things you do or how it's changing your life. Wouldn't hurt to make the world a little kinder, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment