Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unsent Letters: Days 16, 17, 18, 19

I suck at this. But I think I know why...I am figuring out that I am not into emo letter writing. Ew.

But I'm not a quitter either.

Day 16 - Someone That's Not in Your State/Country

Dear J.
Hope you're enjoying Wisconsin! Thank you for making my best friend so happy! I wish we could have hung out more before you went back home, but I know we'll have many more chances in the future. By the way, if you want to impress S., you should send us some cheese...HAHAHAHA! :) Looking forward to seeing what the future holds!
Me
____________________________________________________________________

Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood

L.,
Thanks for being such a wonderful friend when we were so young! I'm really glad we reconnected and have been able to keep in touch after so many years. You have a beautiful family and I'm excited to see you guys in a couple weeks at the wedding! :)
K.
____________________________________________________________________

Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be

Perfect Me,
You're a jerk and I wish you didn't exist because if you didn't exist then I wouldn't feel so bad for not being you. I don't think the dream of you will ever die so I'll keep trying and maybe one day I'll learn to let go.
Imperfect Me
____________________________________________________________________

Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind - Good or Bad

"Pesters your mind" - Are you freaking kidding me? There wasn't a better way to say that? I can't use that just because it sounds so ridiculous. I'm making up my own.

Day 19 - Someone Who Highly Irritates You

I chose that because I am irritated. I won't release a name for this one though.

Dear Person That Irritates Me,
Seriously. Knock it off. Grow up and get a life. Ew.
Me
____________________________________________________________________

So I'm already thinking of next month...torn between a month of random acts of kindness each day or cooking or baking? Sort of leaning towards the kindness stuff since I won't have much money to put towards igredients for food since I'll just be starting the new job and we need to use the first couple paychecks to get adjusted and maybe do some catching up from our "Summer of Debt" due to my unemployed status.

Speaking of my unemployed status...earlier this week I got interesting news about one of the reasons I left my last job. Turns out I'm a better judge of character than I give myself credit for at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment