Sunday, August 15, 2010

Unsent Letters: Day 15

My stomach hurts. Ugh.

Day 15 - The Person You Miss the Most

I will write to a dear friend of mine who I think reads this and we stay in touch, but she lives in another state so we don't get to see each other much.

A.,
Life has certainly changed a lot since we first met 6 or so years ago! You have been a wonderful friend and role model through the years and I appreciate all the love and support you've shown me during the course of our friendship. I know neither one of us are into sappiness so I'll leave it at that and just say that I'm looking forward to many more years of friendship. Who else will I call and get advice from when it's time to be a grandma just like I did when I became a mommy? :) Thanks for everything!
K.
___________________________________________________________________


3 Things I am Thankful for Today:
1.) not being a hoarder like the ones on TLC
2.) LCBC
3.) sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment